Stylish Portfolio

Monday, July 12, 2010

WELCOME!

Welcome to Madly Stylish Events!



This is where my love of parties, entertaining and planning come together.  After years of being the unofficial party planner for friends and family, I've decided to pursue my passion.  I have spent the last 15 years in higher education but was always involved in event planning somehow........whether it was board dinners, welcome week, convocations, scholar's social events, international trips or school galas....I was planning it!

So here I am today launching Madly Stylish Events!  I specialize in small events with lots of style, flair and a little whimsy.  I especially love at home celebrations but can plan for any venue.  I hope you'll stay and follow my journey. 

I find inspiration for my work all around me......my husband, my girls, my home (Maryland), my place of birth (Haiti), where I grew up and went to college (NYC), the places I've travelled ( too many to name), and the friends I've made along the way!   There are also so many event and party planning blogs out there that inspire my work.  I'll introduce you as I go along!

To say I'm excited about this new journey is an understatement......I'm beyond giddy and a little nervous as well!  But here we go! 

I've actually got a few events in the works......a Stella & Dot Trunk Show, my daughter's swim team banquet, and an anniversary party to be held in September.  I will bring you some sneak peeks to these events in the coming week!

Looking forward to designing you next madly stylish event!

1 comment:

  1. This is the future of stylish events! I love the creativity, colors, and those cupcakes are looking amazing. This is beautiful art, that stands out, and attracts the eyes! I cna't wait to have a MADLY STYLISH EVENT hosted party...AND EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD AS WELL! Support the future wave of decorative events with MADLY STYLISH EVENTS! A vision with taste!!!

    ReplyDelete