Stylish Portfolio

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Old Paris Inspired: L'Amour est Doux!

I have been working on a dessert table for the Kentlands Mansion Bridal Showcase.  So excited to be a vendor! If you live in the metro DC area stop by our table on October 17th.

I am designing a dessert table that can be right at home at a formal bridal shower or elegant wedding.  Loving a black and white color palette right now and trying to decide between an accent of blue or pink.....mostly because I want to have some  French macaroons and they are just darling in pink!  I'd like the feel of the dessert table to make you think of falling in love in Old Paris....charming,chic and decadent, yet sweet with lots of details...a bit of lace, ribbon, anemones and roses!  And of course, some whimsical flair!  Boy that's a tall order...let's see how it turns out.

Still working out the details but here is the  Inspiration Board I've created to guide me.....


No comments:

Post a Comment