Stylish Portfolio

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Birdal Shower to Wedding

In September I helped my friend Sharyn plan her sister's Bridal shower.  I so enjoyed working with Sharyn because her love for her sister, Tracy,  came though in all the little details we worked on.  Tracy got married on Halloween...I know....how cool!!!  They'll never forget their anniversary!  I'll bring you those pics in my next post.....now back to the shower.

Sharyn has an amazing collection of teapots and teacups which served as the inspiration for the shower.  We added her sister's color palette which was pink, blue, and silver; and ran with a bridal shower tea.  The food was a beautiful assortment of finger sandwiches, salads, crudites to nibble on.  The dessert table included petite fours, cupcakes, french macaroons (my favorite) and dessert bars. Yum!

The shower was in Philly and I was not able to go but Sharyn did a great job setting everything up, along with some of Tracy's friends.   She threw an awesome bridal shower!  Let the pictures speak for themselves.  You rock Sharyn!!!!

Look at those teacups.......
Before
After


This is probably my favorite pic...hydrangeas in teapots.....
The favors we're adorable...teacups with pyramid shaped teabags along with a LOVE cookie cutter!
Tracy...the beautiful bride!



How could I not end with this stunning flower girls dress.  Jordan is Sharyn's daughter and was the flower girl at the wedding. I heart this dress!!  The picture does not do it justice.  I can't wait for you to see her all dolled up on the wedding day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment