Stylish Portfolio

Friday, November 19, 2010

Star Wars Party!



I was thrilled to work on the Star Wars party that took place last weekend.  I definitely had to do my research to do this party right.  Let's start with the fact that I have only caught snippets of the movie and never saw the whole thing......I know, I know!!!!  What a travesty or at least that what my husband and a gazillion other people would say! I was unhappy with my backdrop as I could not hang it properly..ugh! Despite all that, I think the party turned out pretty well!  Take a look and let me know what you think!









Katie of Green Apple Paperie did an amazing job with all the gift tags, banners, and the sweets tags!  I told her my color combination, theme, and style and she whipped up something pretty cool!  Of course, Sweeties by Kim, never disappoints with her custom designed chocolate dipped oreos.  Those cupcake toppers came from the amazing Charynn over at TwoSugarBabies.  There is some amazing talent on etsy.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment