Stylish Portfolio

Thursday, December 30, 2010

NYE Champagne Cupcakes!!



It's hard to believe that tomorrow is New Year's Eve (NYE)!  2011 is here!  With three young kids, it's always a question of what we'll do to ring in the new year.  We were headed to my sister's in New Jersey, but Mother Nature intervened and prevented that from happening.  But things have a way of working out and now we are off to a potluck celebration with several families, kids included, at our friend's house.  What a great idea!

So what will we bring??????!!!!!  Cupcakes, of course!!!! ......and they were requested!  Right away, I started thinking of a cupcake that included champagne.  After the success of my egg nog cupcakes for Christmas (pictured below), I thought there's gotta be a way to include champagne.....what else screams New Year's Eve!


I was over the moon when I found these cupcakes on Sprinkle Bakes!  This Sparkling Champagne Cupcake recipe is exactly what I had in mind.  I can't wait to put my own spin on it.   Once you see these, you'll want to make them.  Check out the recipe on their site!

how lovely is that....

This champagne creme pastry filling is what turned me on to this cupcake.....can't wait to taste it!

Enjoy and Happy New Year!!


All pictures courtesy of Sprinkle Bakes

No comments:

Post a Comment