Stylish Portfolio

Thursday, March 17, 2011

For Japan With Love



Tomorrow we will be taking part in Bloggers Day of Silence.  There will be no post as we remember those who lost their lives and as the country tries to rebuild itself.  

For me this disaster, literally struck close to home because a year ago my own country felt, and is still feeling, the devastating impact of the earthquake.  My heart goes out to the people of Japan as they mourn those they have lost, those they may never find, and begin the process of recovery.  There is no rhyme or reason, and the whys don't bring answers.   Experiences like these humble me and I am truly grateful for my comfort and the safety of my loved ones!


Thank you Utterly Engaged and ever thine. ever mine. ever ours. for sharing!  Please join us in our day of silence!

No comments:

Post a Comment